Analysis of Timber Structures in RSTAB and TIMBER Pro
Free Online Seminar
Length: 50:12 min.Content
- Introduction to basic work with the frame analysis program RSTAB
- Modeling a timber structure
- Loads and load combinations
- Design according to EN 1995 in the TIMBER Pro add-on module
- Up to 01:25: Introduction
- Up to 03:45: Concept of TIMBER Pro add‑on module
- Up to 05:42: Interfaces between RFEM/RSTAB and CAD software for timber structures
- Up to 08:30: Customer projects of timber structures
- Up to 15:00: Modeling and loading a timber roof structure in RSTAB
- Up to 31:35: Timber design according to EC 5 in TIMBER Pro
- Up to 36:00: Graphical evaluation of results and printout report
- Up to 46:55: Questions
- Up to 50:12: Closing remarks
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the moderator for this webinar.
Chelsea Jennings, B.Sc.
Ms Jennings is responsible for customer support and quality of technical translations in English. She is the presenter for this webinar.
timber design, EN 1995‑1‑1, fire resistance, load duration class, LDC, service class, SECL
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.