AISC 360-16 Steel Member and Warping Torsion Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Overview of updates to RF-STEEL AISC.
- Steel member design per AISC 360-16.
- New add-on module RF-STEEL Warping Torsion.
- Steel warping torsion design per AISC Design Guide 9.
- Up to 04:28: Introduction
- Up to 11:06: Analysis of steel frame in RFEM
- Up to 26:38: Design of “member” in RF-STEEL AISC
- Up to 38:36: Design of “sets of members” in RF-STEEL AISC
- Up to 46:40: Torsion design RF-STEEL AISC
- Up to 58:00: Warping torsion design in RF-STEEL Warping Torsion
- Up to 1:00:29: Conclusion
AISC, AISC 360, AISC 360 16, steel, steel design, torsion, warping, warping torsion, Design Guide 9, direct analysis method, FEA, finite element analysis, finite element method, FEM
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.