AISC Advanced Steel Design in RFEM
- Elastic and plastic design of steel elements with non-linear materials
- Automatic meshing and FE analysis of steel surfaces in RFEM
- Limit state design utilizing the add-on module RF‑STEEL
- Local buckling modes and imperfections with add-on modules RF‑STABILITY and RF‑IMP
|02:30||Elastic and plastic design process of steel elements with nonlinear materials|
|05:25||Modeling and loading beam and surface elements in RFEM|
|25:55||Automatic finite element meshing|
|29:25||Steel analysis and graphical result evaluation|
|32:20||Linear stress analysis in RFEM and RF‑STEEL|
|41:15||Various material models in RFEM|
|44:44||Nonlinear plastic analysis in RFEM and RF‑MAT NL|
|55:00||AISC imperfections and buckling modes in RF‑STABILITY and RF‑IMP|
|1:00:50||Scaling imperfections and design loads in compliance with AISC 360|
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Stress analysis of steel surfaces and members
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Consideration of nonlinear material laws