Rhino/Grasshopper Integration in RFEM 6
Information about the Free Webinar
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Free Webinar | Rhino/Grasshopper Integration in RFEM 6
|06:27||Rhino to RFEM 6 export|
|11:55||RFEM 6 to Rhino import|
|19:18||Grasshopper model data|
|42:08||Grasshopper load cases/combinations|
|54:43||Grasshopper export settings|
|59:11||Grasshopper export to RFEM 6|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
- Presentation slides to webinar "Rhino/Grasshopper Integration in RFEM 6" (PDF)
- Rhino and Grasshopper files to webinar "Rhino/Grasshopper Integration in RFEM 6"
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page, available 24/7.
Is Revit AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Is it possible to import the files of the FEM-Design program by the StruSoft company into RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tips?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?