Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Steel bridge with concrete base
3D steel platform
Plate with interrupted support and increased stiffness | Technical article 001663 from the Knowledge Base
Roller Support with Seating Cleat
Light timber framing
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- How do network licenses work and how often is it possible to license a program to it?
- I have problems with the installation of Dlubal Software programs. What could be the reason for this?
- When calculating the diaphragm, the resulting deformation of the load case ZS1 and the combination KZ1 differ, although the combination KZ1 contains only ZS1 with a factor of 1.00. What is the reason for this?
- How can I create a user-defined coordinate system using the COM interface and then assign it to a nodal support?
- How can I enter a member elastic foundation that only acts in one direction?
- I would like to enter a variable member load, but the load parameters are grayed out. What should I do?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- I would like to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support, by means of surface releases. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
Properties and stresses of thin-walled and cold-formed cross-sections
Design of composite girders according to ENV 1994-1-1 (Eurocode 4)