Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The architectural requirements for guard rails are still very high and railings usually require a high degree of transparency.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?
- Is it possible to design insulating glass using the RF-GLASS add-on module?
- Is it possible to display the loads of the secondary seal of an insulating glass pane?
- When calculating a glass pane with RFEM, no stresses are displayed. Is there an error?
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?
- In the calculation parameters of a load case or load combination, it is possible to activate various stiffness factors. What exactly is behind this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of single-layer, laminated and insulating glass