FAQ 003469 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to renumber cross-sections and materials in RFEM and RSTAB?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- How do I define temperature loads on a composite beam?
How can I apply concentrated loads to a curved surface?
- Can I define surfaces with any number of boundary lines?
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
I created a very simple model to check the manual calculation. I can't get to the expected results. Could you give me an advice please?
- How can I import an IGES or STEP file into RFEM?
- How is it possible to add or remove tables in the printout report?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements