FAQ 003516 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The cross-section data of a SHAPE-THIN section can be documented not only in the printout report with the usual selection options, but also as a short version. With the "Report Summary" option, the current cross-section graphic as well as the most important input and output data are summarized on one page.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- I have installed RFEM without any problems. However, when opening the program, it does not start as a full version. A dialog box appears where the authorization file can be imported or the test licence can be started. The dongle lights up and should work. What can I do?
- Is Dlubal Software GmbH an independent company?
- How can I transfer the project data and settings of my older PC to a new PC?
- Is your software only available for Windows? Or also for OS X to start it on a Mac, or for Linux?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- For the settlement calculation in the RF‑SOILIN add-on module, the specific weight gamma and gamma,sat are required for the soil. What do I need the value gamma,sat for, and how is it assumed in the calculation?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Cross-Section Properties Software
Section properties, stress analysis, and reinforced concrete design of thick-walled cross-sections