FAQ 003520 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In RF-PUNCH Pro, you have different options to determine the punching loads on wall corners and wall ends on the basis of the RFEM surface internal forces.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- Is it possible to manually specify a longitudinal reinforcement for design in RF‑PUNCH Pro?
- What is the meaning of "Common Surfaces" in RF‑PUNCH Pro? Do I have to set anything here?
- The critical perimeter at the wall corner in my structure looks strange. What can be the reason?
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- I have entered a line support with "Wall in Z," but I cannot select the wall end for the design in RF‑PUNCH Pro. Why?
- Which static depth d is applied in RF‑PUNCH Pro for the design on surfaces with a variable thickness?
- Are the minimum moments also considered in the case of punching shear on foundation plates?
- How can I display the results from RF‑PUNCH Pro exactly in the critical perimeter with a result value?