FAQ 003529 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
FAQ 003529 | After an update of RSTAB, my .rst files, which have been used by another program, are always opened with RSTAB. However, the .rst file does not belong to RSTAB, but to another program. How do I control the association of the file type?
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER AWC | Design of members made of timber according to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US standard)
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
Online training | German 2 | Wed, April 29, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CEST | RSTAB - Frameworks | Online training
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- The tables (or navigator) are not displayed despite activating the table window (or navigator). How to make them visible again?
- Why are certain model generators only displayed inactive/grayed out?
- I have problems with my printout report. The font is very large. In some cases, the columns overlap and the font is no longer legible.
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- Do you have a list of FAQ in Excel, for example, to give us with an overview of the existing FAQ?
- I have imported a DXF file to RFEM. Unfortunately, the scaling of the model is not correct; it has to be reduced. How can I change the scale?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- I obtain lifting support forces, even though the loads act in the opposite directions. How is this possible?
Revitalization and Extension of the Supporting Structure of a Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions