FAQ 003570 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
For some structures, it is necessary to design them in different configurations.
- Reading and writing access to structural data, load case data, load and result combinations, and calculation results
- External control of calculation
- Possibility to open and edit available models or to create new models
- Access to all results such as deformations, internal forces, and support reactions
- Ability to intercept possible errors using error messages
- Access to control elements as well as results of the following programs:
- RF-/STEEL EC3
- RX-TIMBER Glued-Laminated Beam
- RF-/TIMBER Pro
- RF-/DYNAM Pro
- How can I create a member eccentricity using the COM interface?
- How can I check whether the user has a valid COM license for the data exchange?
- How is the friction set on a member hinge via the COM interface?
- How can I use the COM interface to delete all nodes or members in a model, for example?
- How can I create a nodal support with a nonlinearity diagram via the COM interface?
- How can I read out the global or local deformations of members by using the COM interface?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- How can I use the "Connect Lines or Members" function via the COM interface?
- How can I read out the resultant of a section via the COM interface?
- I am using the COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complex structures. For this task, I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how to set NURBS? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?