Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, you can generate surface loads like wind and snow by means of the implemented load generator. On frameworks, these surface loads are also displayed as surface load in the graphic by default.
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case in the RF-/STEEL add-on module for design, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
- What effects can renumbering elements have on the printout report and the add -on modules?
- In my model, some surfaces are displayed in gray, while others are displayed in white without a gray filling. The "solid transparent" display type is selected for the graphics. How can all surfaces be displayed in gray?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions