- Analysis & Design Software for Towers and Masts
- RFEM - FEM Structural Analysis Software
- RSTAB - Structural Frame Analysis Software
- RF-/DYNAM Add-on Modules for Dynamic Analysis
- RWIND Simulation
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Members of triangular and quadrilateral lattice towers are allocated automatically provided that the lattice tower has been generated in the RF-/TOWER Structure and RF-/TOWER Equipment add-on modules.
However, it is also possible to allocate the members manually. In RF-/TOWER Design, you can use the effective lengths of truss members generated in the RF-/TOWER Effective Lengths add-on module. A manual input is also possible.
According to EN 1993-3-1 and EN 50341 standards, you can specify various bracing cases and support types for members of legs and bracing.
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Which formula is used in the RF‑/TOWER Loading add-on module to calculate the first natural frequency for the determination of the structure coefficient?
- Is it possible to control the beam steering of an antenna in RF‑/TOWER Design?
- How can I control the wind load distribution on tower sides in the RF‑/TOWER Loading add-on module?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- Is it also possible to simulate an external steel structure in RWIND Simulation?
- Is it possible to design a "Kármán vortex street" behind an object in the numerical wind tunnel of RWIND Simulation?
- I have designed a steel connection using RF‑JOINTS and then created a model to compare it in RFEM. Why are the results not identical?
The upper and lower flanges have to be joined by a column, but there are the verticals and diagonals connected to the flanges.
How do I arrange the hinges?
Generation of equipment for lattice towers of mobile operators
Generation of wind, ice and variable loads for lattice towers
Design of triangular and quadrilateral lattice towers according to European standards
Determination of effective lengths for lattice towers
Generation of geometrically complex 3D tower structures such as lattice towers and radio masts
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions