FAQ 004564 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- Reading and writing access to structural data, load case data, load and result combinations, and calculation results
- External control of calculation
- Possibility to open and edit available models or to create new models
- Access to all results such as deformations, internal forces, and support reactions
- Ability to intercept possible errors using error messages
- Access to control elements as well as results of the following programs:
- RF-/STEEL EC3
- RX-TIMBER Glued-Laminated Beam
- RF-/TIMBER Pro
- RF-/DYNAM Pro
- Is there an interface between LayPLAN by Layher and RSTAB/RFEM?
- Can I define nonlinear support conditions via the COM interface?
- Is it possible to display cross-section properties by using the RF‑COM/RS‑COM interface?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tip?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?