Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Buildings made of cross-laminated timber (CLT), glued-laminated timber and OSB panels modeled with the RFEM program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- How is it possible to display the library of RF‑LAMINATE? We would like to check this is up to date.
- How is the coupling between the individual layers controlled in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module?
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- Is it possible to design timber structures in RFEM or RSTAB?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- Why is it not possible to design any LVL material according to the SIA 265 standard in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Can I use surface releases to separate two overlapping surfaces?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?