Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The add-on modules RF-PIPING and RF-PIPING Design allow you to design piping systems according to EN 13480-3 , ASME B31.1 and B31.3. In the case of the European standard, the determination of pipe stresses is based on the formulas of Section 12.3 Flexibility analysis. Depending on the stress type, one or more resulting moments is applied without regard to each other. This differentiation occurs when determining the stresses due to occasional loads, for example.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it possible to analyze and design piping systems in RFEM?
- Why is not possible to load the OPE combinations in the RF‑PIPING Design add-on module?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- I would like to create a ring pipeline consisting of several parts. How do I prevent the transitions from being connected?
- Is it possible to use RFEM for modeling a channel that is distorted from a rectangular cross-section to a pipe cross-section?
- I use rotated surfaces in my model. Now it takes a long time to open and edit the file. What can I do about it?
- I have calculated a box beam. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
- How can I create a twisted beam in RFEM?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Modeling piping systems