Modifying Provided Longitudinal Reinforcement
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How can I select a diameter of rebars for the design of reinforced concrete beam structures that is not available in the list of possible diameters?
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- Which cross-sections can I design in the RF-CONCRETE Columns and in the RF-CONCRETE Members modules?
- Is it possible to use your own materials in RSTAB or RFEM in the add-on module "Concrete Reinforced Concrete Design"?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?