Printout Report Navigator
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
- Where on the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- I cannot manage to correctly import the cross-section from a dxf file into the SHAPE‑THIN program; the imported cross-section is in the wrong plane. What can I do?
- The installation of a Dlubal Software program is not possible due to the following message: "Program unsafe, protection by Microsoft Defender SmartScreen". How can I install the program?
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)". What can I do?
- In SHAPE‑THIN, I get an error message saying that the material library cannot be opened. I have reinstalled the program and integrated the material library of another computer, but without success. What should I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried reinstallation. What should I do?
- How can I change the design of the program interface?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- Is it possible to use a cross-section from SHAPE‑THIN 9 in older versions of RFEM or RSTAB?