Using Options II in the Help Assistant
Tips & Tricks
Under Options II in the Help Assistant tab of the program options, you can define the limit values for warning messages that appear after a successful calculation.
These warnings can be completely deactivated or the preset values can be adjusted.
The following warnings can be defined:
- Check the maximum displacement
- Check the deviation of the sums of loads and support forces
- Check node rotation
- Warning for soft color transitions
- Warning for the "Multicolored Members" option
Stefan Hoffmann, M.Sc.
In the Customer Support Dept., Mr. Hoffmann is handling requests of our users.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Designed with the FEM software RFEM 3 | I am always impressed by the range of possibilities/flexibility that Dlubal provides | Design Manager Hünnebeck
Online training | German 2 | Wed, April 29, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CEST | RSTAB - Frameworks | Online training
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Why is the sum of the loads different than the sum of support forces? What is the cause of it?
- The sum of support forces in my model differs from the internal forces in a result beam. What can be the reason for this?
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- Is it possible to display the load cases and load combinations related to a result combination that lead to the maximum/minimum result?
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RSTAB and RFEM?
- How do I install the network license (NET softlock) on the server?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions