Setting Color Scale of Thicknesses in Panel
Tips & Tricks
The thicknesses of the surfaces can be visualized in the model with different colors.
To do this, activate the "Color scale of the thicknesses in the panel" check box in the Project Navigator - Display under "Model" → "Surfaces".
The color scale of surface thicknesses can also be printed into the printout report. If you do not want this, select the “No color scale” check box in the “Color Scale” tab of the “Graphic Printout” dialog box.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Sandy Matula
Ms. Matula provides technical support for our customers.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- How can I use the COM interface to B. delete all nodes or members in a model?
- Why does the vertical position of a result member in my model have no influence on the bending moment My of the member?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements