DXF Export in RF-TENDON
Once you have determined the final tendon geometry in RF‑TENDON, exporting the model to a CAD program can be useful. For this purpose, the module includes the option to export the file in the .dxf file format. You can select the export function by right-clicking the workspace. After selecting the DXF format and the storage location, additional settings can be made.
- The scale to export to
- The unit of measure to export to
- An arrangement of layers into which the graphic is divided
By means of the export function from the workspace, you can export not only the tendon geometry, but any of your graphics.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Adrian Langhammer
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Langhammer is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for reinforced cocrete, and provides technical support for our customers.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
In the case of using the slow‑curing concrete (usually for thick components), you can reduce the calculated minimum reinforcement by a factor of 0.85 to apply the load due to restraint, according to EN 1992‑1‑1, Section 7.3.2.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The four plates, identically loaded, show different negative moments at the point of support. Is this a mistake?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it possible to set parameters for shrinkage and creep calculation in RF-CONCRETE Members?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements