Renumbering Structural Elements
In RFEM and RSTAB, there are various options to renumber the individual structural elements, such as nodes, lines, members, surfaces, or solids. Two options are available for renumbering: singly and automatically.
With the first option, you can select the elements in the system graphically; with the the second option, the elements must be selected in advance. If you select the option "Renumbering - Automatically", you can change the numbering of several elements at once, specifying the priority of coordinates on the axis.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Ulrich Lex
Product Engineering & Customer Support
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
- Where in the Dlubal Extranet can I download my authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I deleted my shortcut from the viewer. How can I restore them?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- We have recently received the following error message on a laptop. Can you tell me what we can do to fix the problem?
Module Extension for STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions