Subsequently Editing of Graphics in Printout Report
The printout report allows you to edit graphics subsequently.
Right‑click on the graphic and click “Edit”. You are then redirected to the main program where you can make any changes you want.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Sandy Matula
Ms. Matula provides technical support for our customers.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
In this article, the adequacy of a 2x4 dimension lumber subject to combined bi-axial bending and axial compression is verified using RF-/TIMBER AWC add-on module. The beam-column properties and loading are based on example E1.8 of AWC Structural Wood Design Examples 2015/2018.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is there any way to get a free student version of the Dlubal software (e.g. RFEM, RSTAB, RWIND Simulation) if I am not attending a university or college, but are, for example, attending a university? B. a grammar school?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- How are the effective lengths of frame columns determined in RFEM or RSTAB?
- I have a 4K display. Fonts and icons are extremely small in addition to dialog boxes being cut off within RFEM. How can I fix this?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How do I model a conical tower?
- When starting the program, I get the warning message No. 47 "The Dlubal product key does not match your license." How can I use the full version?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions