RF-/TOWER Loading | Input
The RF-/TOWER Loading add-on module meets the requirements of EN 1991-1-4 / DIN EN 1993-3-1, DIN 1055-4, DIN 4131:1991-11, and DIN V 4131:2008-09. These standards include specifications of dead, wind, maintenance/technician and ice loads (ISO 12494 or DIN 1055-5) as well as variable loads. The standard specifications are preset or available in the libraries.
For generation of wind loads according to Eurocode, the National Annexes (NA) of the following countries are available:
- DIN EN 1991-1-4 (Germany)
- NBN EN 1991-1-4 (Belgium)
- NA to CYS EN 1991-1-4 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1994-1-4 (Czech Republic)
- DK EN 1991-1-4 (Denmark)
- SFS-EN 1991-1-4 (Finland)
- NF EN 1991-1-4 (France)
- UNI EN 1991-1-4 (Italy)
- NEN EN 1991-1-4 (Netherlands)
- SR EN 1991-1-4 (Romania)
- SS EN 1991-1-4 (Singapore)
- STN EN 1991-1-4 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1991-1-4 (Slovenia)
- SS-EN 1991-1-4 (Sweden)
It is possible to generate individual load situations: You can set the wind pressure, wind direction, or ice loads manually or import them from tables.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.