RF-PIPING | Features
- Graphical input of piping systems and piping components
- Illustrative visualization of piping systems and piping components in RFEM graphic window
- Comprehensive libraries for piping cross‑sections and materials
- Comprehensive libraries for flanges, reducers, tees, and expansion joints
- Consideration of piping structure (insulation, lining, tin‑plate)
- Automatic calculation of stress intensification factors and flexibility factors
- Specific piping action categories for load cases
- Optional automatic combinatorics of load cases
- Consideration of material properties (modulus of elasticity, coefficient of thermal expansion) either during operating temperature (default option) or during reference (assembly) temperature of material
- Consideration of elongation and straightening due to pressure (Bourdon effect)
- Interaction between the supporting structure and the piping system
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.