Feature your project on the Dlubal Software website and receive vouchers and other benefits.
Publish Your Project
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 100,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support from experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
291 - 294 of 294
Kai Ollesch, Ulrich Körner, Robin Eckardt
Students at Dortmund University, Germany
P3 "Tower Constructions" Project
Academic Year 1997/98
Within the P3 Project "Tower Constructions", students of Dortmund University in Germany designed and analyzed a solar chimney power plant.
89264 Weißenhorn, Germany
Tel.: 0 73 09 / 95 50
FCP Fritsch, Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH
Calculation according to the second order and the large deformation analysis
NOBA Hallenbau GmbH
92665 Altenstadt, Germany
The steel frame structure consists of a double-hinged and built-on frame canopy as well as glass roofing.
For questions or concerns, contact us via via phone, email, chat, or forum, or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Structural Analysis Models to Download
Select numerous structural models to utilize them for training purposes or for your projects.