3D Structural & BIM Software
This interface provides options for data exchange with the following spreadsheet programs:
- Microsoft Excel
- Applications supporting the CSV file format
Values in tables of the Excel spreadsheet can be imported to RFEM/RSTAB either individually or all at once. Furthermore, it is possible to transfer formulas prepared for the parameterizable input to RFEM/RSTAB.
All RFEM/RSTAB tables including results can be exported directly to an Excel spreadsheet or in a CSV file, either individually or all at once. The following export options are available:
- with table headers
- only marked cells
- only selected objects
- only filled rows
- only filled tables
In this way, you can clearly arrange the data to be exported. It is possible to export the formulas used in the program directly as the parameters or in a separate table.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
RFEM and RSTAB provide the export interface (‘File’ → ‘Export’) to export model and load data as well as results to Excel or in a CSV file in one step. You can select the tables to be exported in the ‘Export of Tables’ section. The ‘Only selected tables’ option allows you to export only a specific selection of tables. Use the [Select Load Cases and Tables for Export] button to open the corresponding dialog box.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I quickly export a model including all loads into an EXCEL file and import it later?
- When importing model data from Excel, RFEM only transfers values instead of formulas. What is to be done here?
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?