Structural Analysis Software & BIM
- Microsoft Excel
- Applications supporting the CSV format
Did you know? You can export all RFEM/RSTAB tables with the results individually or all at once directly into an Excel table or as a CSV file. There are several options available to you:
- With table headers
- Selected objects only
- Filled rows only
- Only filled tables
- Export data as plain text
This way, the program allows you to control and clearly manage the exported data. You can export the stored formulas directly in the table or as a separate table, as in the case of the used parameters.
RFEM and RSTAB provide the export interface ("File" → "Export") to export model and load data, as well as results, to Excel or in a CSV file in one step. You can select the tables to be exported in the "Export Tables" section. The "Only selected tables" option allows you to export only a specific selection of tables. Use the [Select Load Cases and Tables for Export] button to open the corresponding dialog box.
- How can I quickly export a model, including all loads, into an EXCEL file and import it later?
- When importing model data from Excel, only values are transferred instead of formulas. What can I do?
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?