Timber Arch Structure Design per NDS-2018 in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Modeling, loading (ASCE 7-16), and analysis of a timber arch structure in RFEM
- Member design (NDS-2018) in RF-TIMBER AWC
- Consideration of curved glulam design
- Program printout report options available
- Up to 04:32: Introduction
- Up to 38:42: Modeling, loading, and analysis of arch timber structure in RFEM
- Up to 45:35: Column design per NDS-2018 in RF-TIMBER AWC
- Up to 56:40: Curved glulam member design
- Up to 1:03:14: Printout report options
- Up to 1:05:29: Conclusion
wood, timber, design, NDS, NDS 2018, NDS-18, National Design Standard, AWC, American Wood Council, glulam, curve, curvature, stress, ASD, LRFD, ASCE 7
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.