ADM 2015 Aluminum Structure Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Features of RF-ALUMINUM ADM and SHAPE-THIN
- Import of custom thin-walled section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of an aluminum structure in RFEM
- Design of members in RF-ALUMINUM ADM according to ADM 2015
- Up to 04:22: Introduction
- Up to 11:26: Custom extruded section with .dxf import in SHAPE-THIN
- Up to 45:06: Modeling, loading, and analysis of aluminum structure in RFEM
- Up to 1:02:56: Aluminum member design per the ADM 2015 in RF-ALUMINUM ADM
- Up to 1:05:29: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Design of aluminum members according to the American standards ADM 2010 and ADM 2015
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements