ADM 2015 Aluminum Structure Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Features of RF-ALUMINUM ADM and SHAPE-THIN
- Import of custom thin-walled section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of an aluminum structure in RFEM
- Design of members in RF-ALUMINUM ADM according to ADM 2015
|04:22||Custom extruded section with .dxf import in SHAPE-THIN|
|11:26||Modeling, loading, and analysis of aluminum structure in RFEM|
|45:06||Aluminum member design per the ADM 2015 in RF-ALUMINUM ADM|
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
The Aluminum Design Manual (ADM) 2020 was released in February 2020. The ADM 2020 gives guidance for both the allowable strength design (ASD) and load and resistance factor design (LRFD) for aluminum members to ensure reliability and safety for all aluminum structures.
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- Is it possible to consider the reduction of strength in the heat affected zone (HAZ) in the RF‑/ALUMINUM add-on module?
- SHAPE‑THIN calculates a very small shear area. Why?
- My member is oriented at the inclination of principal axis when I import from SHAPE-THIN to a 2D RFEM model. How do I fix this?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
Design of aluminum members according to the American standards ADM 2010 and ADM 2015
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements