FAQ 002388 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In addition to the basic combination rules of EN 1990, there are other combination conditions for actions on road bridges specified in EN 1991‑2 that must be taken into account.
Schematic representation of the temperature -time curve according to the simplified natural fire model
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- There are no load case numbers (LC1, LC2, LC3, ...) but action categories (D, W, S, Imp) displayed for load combinations. Where can I set this?
- For a design, I need the load combinations from 1.00 *G + 1.50*Q. How can I generate it automatically?
- Why do I get the error message 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- I have a model of a timber building, which I have transferred from Scia Engineer and adapted it into the RFEM program. The models should be the same; however, it can only be calculated in Scia Engineer while RFEM reports singularity. How do I edit the model to analyze it in RFEM?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- Is it possible to parameterize models and loads with RFEM and RSTAB?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
My license does not work, what can I do?
- Why is there no support force displayed even though I have modeled the member foundation?
- RFEM calculates all load combinations automatically according to the second-order analysis. Is it possible to deactivate this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions