FAQ 002388 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In addition to the basic combination rules of EN 1990, there are other combination conditions for actions on road bridges specified in EN 1991‑2 that must be taken into account.
Schematic representation of the temperature -time curve according to the simplified natural fire model
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- There are no load case numbers (LC1, LC2, LC3, ...) but action categories (D, W, S, Imp) displayed for load combinations. Where can I set this?
- For a design, I need the load combinations from 1.00 *G + 1.50*Q. How can I generate it automatically?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- How do I define temperature loads on a composite beam?
How can I apply concentrated loads to a curved surface?
- Can I define surfaces with any number of boundary lines?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
I created a very simple model to check the manual calculation. I can't get to the expected results. Could you give me an advice please?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions