FAQ 003447 EN-US
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- When determining internal forces in RFEM, I obtain compression axial forces that do not arise in the design internal forces in the design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. What is the reason?
- Regarding nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way to describe the load increment until failure?
- When designing a plate, I get different reinforcements in different load situations with the same bending stress. What can be the reason?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
Is it also possible to perform a deformation analysis in the cracked state for a 2D model in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- Is it possible in the RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module to limit crack widths due to internal restraint and with the customized fct,eff?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)