FAQ 004852 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
When trying to import a model from AutoCAD into RFEM, I am getting the error message "3DSOLID or REGION entity detected. Those entities are written in binary format, so import is not possible."
What does this mean?
- Is it possible to perform automatic live load reduction in RFEM or RSTAB per the ASCE, IBC, or NBCC?
- Is the Gust-effect (G or Gf) from the ASCE 7-16 Sect. 26.11 considered in RWIND Simulation?
- When designing seismic equivalent loads with a Response Spectra Analysis (RSA) in RFEM, how can I apply the modal response parameters Ie/R according to Sect. 22.214.171.124 in the ASCE 7-16 to my results?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- How can I model a support of a member on a bracket with screws?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions