Generating Member Loads from Surface Loads
Area loads can be automatically converted into member loads. There are 2 options available for this:
- Generate Member Loads from Area Load via Plane
- Member loads from area loads via cells
Depending on the selected option, you either have to define a plane via corner nodes or select cells in the graphic. The area load can either be applied to the entire surface or only the effective or projected surface of the members.
Visit Dlubal from 31. May to 02. June at the digitalBAU in Cologne and see our programs live! You can find us in Hall 1 at Stand No. 127
Customer Project | Farmers´ House in Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany | www.dlubal.com
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | SHORT VIDEO TUTORIAL | RFEM Interface to Rhino
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | SHORT VIDEO TUTORIAL | RFEM Interface to Grasshopper
- I get a warning that a file created with RFEM, RSTAB, or RSECTION contains a virus or a Trojan horse. What should I do?
- My Surface Book is recognized as a "Hyper V" virtual machine, so my local license does not work. What can I do?
- The model loads, supports, etc. are scaled extremely large even if I set the scaling to the minimum. How can I decrease the size?
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions