Roller Support with Cleat
Model to Download
Roller bearing modeled with solid elements
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
Display extended strains of members, surfaces and solids (e.g. important principal strains, equivalent total strains, etc.) in the Project Navigator - Results in RFEM as well as in Table 4.0.
For example, you can display governing plastic strains when performing the plastic design of connections with surface elements.
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- I have two solids that are adjacent to each other, but not congruent. What should be considered in the modeling?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- When calculating a cable using the STEEL EC3 add‑on module, there is the error message "Incorrect characteristic stresses for material No. 1! Please correct this in Table 1.2."
- Are effective length factors determined automatically from a model in the add-on modules for the aluminum and steel design or do I have to make adjustments?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
Is it possible to calculate with American steel cross-sections?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- I get the message "Existing torsion -> no stability design possible." Why does this appear and what can I do?