You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
3D Steel Platform
Model to Download
Steel platform consisting of two two-hinged frames with platform beams as trusses
Model Used in
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
In RFEM and RSTAB, it is possible to analyze members with a variable cross-section, which can also consist of freely defined SHAPE‑THIN cross-sections. For the determination of internal forces and deformations, the cross-section properties are interpolated.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- How can I model a weld, for example as a fillet weld?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Can I quickly optimize all cross-sections in my model by using internal forces?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What is the reason?