You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Glass Railing as Solid Model
Model to Download
Solid modeling of a glass railing
Model Used in
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The architectural requirements for guard rails are still very high and railings usually require a high degree of transparency.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When calculating a glass pane with RFEM, no stresses are displayed. Is there an error?
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- In the calculation parameters of a load case or load combination, it is possible to activate various stiffness factors. What exactly is behind this?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- When calculating a curved surface in RF‑GLASS, I get a message saying that the surface has more than 4 boundary lines and thus no layered FE mesh can be used. How can I avoid this message?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?