Model to Download
This model was used to show how it is possible to create different user-defined layer structures in RF-GLAS, save them, and import them again later or in another project.
Model Used in
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?
- Is it possible to design insulating glass using the RF-GLASS add-on module?
- Does the activation of the partial safety factor GammaM have an effect on the calculation in RF‑GLASS?
- Is it possible to display the loads of the secondary seal of an insulating glass pane?
- When calculating a glass pane with RFEM, no stresses are displayed. Is there an error?
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?