Concrete Model with Foundations
Model to Download
This model serves as an example for the analysis of unreinforced foundation slabs in RF-/FOUNDATION Pro.
Model Used in
- Knowledge Base 000593 | Calculating Unreinforced Foundation in RF-/FOUNDATION Pro
- Knowledge Base 000610 | Automatically Dimensioning the Foundation Slab Geometry with RF-/FOUNDATION Pro
- Knowledge Base 000762 | Copy function for foundations
- Knowledge Base 000685 | Creating Views out of Model Check
- Video 002348 | KB000593 | Calculating Unreinforced Foundation in RF-FOUNDATION Pro
- Video 002349 | KB000610 | Automatically Dimensioning the Foundation Slab Geometry with RF-/FOUNDATION Pro
- Video 002478 | KB 000762 | Copy function for foundations
- Views 157x
- Downloads 30x
- Updated 29 March 2021
Newunreinforced foundation plates according to Chapter 12.9.3, EN 1992-1-1 . To do this, you select the ‘Without bending reinforcement according to 12.9.3’ check box in the ‘Foundation Plate’ section of the ‘Details’ dialog box.
Distribution of vertical soil stresses and related settlement under a uniformly distributed load from 
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it also possible to perform the crack width analysis according to EN 1992‑1‑1, Section 7.3, in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- Can I use RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to determine the steel mass for the inserted reinforcement?
- I cannot open the dialog box for entering the soil profile in FOUNDATION Pro anymore. Why?
- Where on the foundation is the load applied in the design with FOUNDATION Pro?
- How can I enter the earth covering of a bucket foundation up to 10 cm below the top edge of the bucket in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which principles are used for the design of the lap length performed in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro? And can I deactivate this design?
- Can I somehow verify the bending moment from the integration of contact stresses determined in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which theoretical approaches are used in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro for pocket foundations with rough bucket sides to divide the forces and moments and carry out the reinforcement layout?
- How do I activate the earth covering (permanent)? The corresponding check box is deactivated.