Model to Download
This model was used to explain the display options for result values on surfaces.
Model Used in
You can create various settings in order to achieve a clearly arranged display of the result values. For example, some users may not want the white background in text bubbles. You can adjust the background in "Display Properties" using the Transparent and Background color option.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Which tensile strength of concrete is used for the transition from State I to State II? fctm or fct;0.05?
- Is it also possible to graphically display the intermediate values or design details from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?