This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Connection of Steel Column to Concrete Footing
Model to Download
Parameterization of the connection of a steel column to a concrete plate by a steel plate and anchor bolts.
A model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
- Views 425x
- Downloads 23x
- Updated 2 January 2024
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 51
- Number of Lines 62
- Number of Members 5
- Number of Surfaces 25
- Number of Solids 2
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.371 t
- Dimensions 0.600 x 1.910 x 0.600 m
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?