3D Structural & BIM Software
This interface provides options for data exchange with the following spreadsheet programs:
- Microsoft Excel
- Applications supporting the CSV file format
Values in tables of the Excel spreadsheet can be imported to RFEM/RSTAB either individually or all at once. Furthermore, it is possible to transfer formulas prepared for the parameterizable input to RFEM/RSTAB.
All RFEM/RSTAB tables including results can be exported directly to an Excel spreadsheet or in a CSV file, either individually or all at once. The following export options are available:
- with table headers
- only marked cells
- only selected objects
- only filled rows
- only filled tables
In this way, you can clearly arrange the data to be exported. It is possible to export the formulas used in the program directly as the parameters or in a separate table.
RFEM and RSTAB provide the export interface (‘File’ → ‘Export’) to export model and load data as well as results to Excel or in a CSV file in one step. You can select the tables to be exported in the ‘Export of Tables’ section. The ‘Only selected tables’ option allows you to export only a specific selection of tables. Use the [Select Load Cases and Tables for Export] button to open the corresponding dialog box.
- How can I quickly export a model including all loads into an EXCEL file and import it later?
- When importing model data from Excel, only values are imported instead of formulas. What can I do?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tip?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- How can I create member eccentricities in RS‑COM?