We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
FAQ 003502 | How can I display a load-deformation diagram for any node of the structure?
First Steps with RFEM
QuestionHow can I display a load-deformation diagram for any node of the structure?
The load-deformation diagram for any node of a model (Figure 01) can be defined as a user-defined calculation diagram within the calculation parameters (button or menu "Calculation" → "Calculation Parameters") and displayed with the corresponding results:
- Setting of he desired load increments within the global calculation parameters, see Figure 02
- Definition of a user-defined calculation diagram within the "Calculation Diagrams" tab: Selection of the load case, the corresponding node, and the result types of the horizontal and vertical axis, see Figure 03
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- I cannot manage to correctly import the cross-section from a dxf file into the SHAPE‑THIN program, the imported cross-section is in a wrong plane. What can I do?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W" instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?