Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 1: Modelling, Loading
Date | Time
|28:15||Definition of loads|
|51:30||Changes in the model|
|54:30||Load and Result Combinations|
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dynamic Dynamic analysis Design EC3 Eurocode Eurocodes BIM Building information modeling CAD FEA FEM Finite elements Beam Tension member Set of members Member end release Failing member Area loads via plane
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- How does the activation of the precamber imperfection work?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Which cross-sections can I design with the "RF‑/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections" add-on module?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- Why is there a fully plastic section modulus Zfull and a maximum plastic section modulus Zmax displayed for some cross-sections?
- I perform a stability analysis of a beam for lateral-torsional buckling. Why is the modified reduction factor χLT,mod used in the design according to DIN EN 1993‑1‑1, 6.3.3 Method 2? Is it possible to deactivate this?
- I need to define different types of lateral intermediate restrains for a single element in RF-/STEEL EC3. Is this possible?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions