Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain great deviations. How to explain the differences?
What are the options in RFEM or RSTAB for determining the ideal elastic critical moment for any cross-sections and systems/loads?
Is it also possible to design flat steel (brackets, flat steel stringers of staircases)?
- What is the difference between RF‑/FE‑LTB and RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion? Both calculate with on the 7th degree of freedom.
- Why are the results in the RF‑/STAGES add-on module not consistent with the corresponding load cases and combinations in the program RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where do I define load eccentricity in RF-/FE-LTB?
Is it possible to include several cross-sections with different materials in the flexural buckling design or how can I apply several cross-sections to each other?
- If I want to select the imperfections, the message "Eigenvector Results Were Not Found" appears. Why?
- I have defined a pre-deformation in RSTAB. If FE-LTB takes over the loads, why not the imperfection?
I want to design a hall frame with FE-LTB.
But when the program transfers the loading from RSTAB to the add-on module, I can see that some internal forces are missing. Why aren't they included in the transfer?
- Im Zusatzmodul RF-/BGDK ist mir aufgefallen, dass man nur Lastfälle und Lastkombinationen zur Bemessung auswählen kann. Warum nicht auch Ergebniskombinationen?