Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Reinforced Concrete Parking Garage
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Comparison of soil models
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
Reinforced concrete floor slab
3D steel hall
Steel section connection
Steel pipe connection
Salvador Dalí Museum in Florida, USA
Baku Flame Towers, Azerbaijan
Knowledge Base Articles
Reduction of shear force Vz for the design in RF-CONCRETE Members and CONCRETE according to EN 1992-1-1
When designing the shear force in RF-CONCRETE Members and CONCRETE, the acting shear force can be reduced according to EN 1992-1-1 and thus achieve a more economical shear force design.
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- For design with CONCRETE NL, is the creep applied to the entire cross-section, or to the concrete compression zone only?
- When I create a user-defined result value, the RFEM solver window opens briefly and the calculation is apparently performed again. Why? I have already performed the calculation before.
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- I am trying to verify RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces on the basis of the results of the example from the manual. Chapter 2.4.3 describes the determination of the statically required reinforcement. Unfortunately, I cannot create an example that exactly represents these results. Can you send me the corresponding example?
- Regarding a nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way how to describe the load increment until failure?
- How can I design a ribbed plate in state II with RF‑CONCRETE NL and use the stiffness export from the add-on modules for this?
- Is it also possible to graphically display the intermediate values or design details from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- Is it also possible to perform a deformation analysis in cracked state for a 2D model in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- I have modeled an element slab as "Orthotropic Surface." Can I also use these surfaces in reinforced concrete design?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete