Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Two-span beam with shear force reduction
3D steel hall
Steel section connection
Steel pipe connection
Facade of honeycomb
Baku Flame Towers, Azerbaijan
Salvador Dalí Museum in Florida, USA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- Although I have deleted the area load plane, members are still loaded. Why?
- How can I only display positive values in the value scale?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- Why does the deformation of a modeled single-span beam not correspond to the manual calculation?
- What are the StandardID and AnnexID of various National Annexes for the processing using the COM interface?
- Does the nonlinearity that can be activated for a surface support in the z‑direction refer to the entire supported surface, or only to the areas that correspond to the nonlinearity?
- Is it possible to create visibilities using the COM interface?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements