Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Example of Concrete
Timber Curved Glulam Structure
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 007 Arched Structures
Parametric Pipe Connection
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 006 Truss Girder
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 008 Cable Structures
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 004 Hinged Beam
Reinforced concrete building
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Comparison of soil models
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Two-span beam with shear force reduction
Steel section connection
3D steel hall
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- Although I have deleted the area load plane, members are still loaded. Why?
- How can I only display positive values in the value scale?
- Why does the deformation of a modeled single-span beam not correspond to the manual calculation?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- What are the StandardID and AnnexID of various National Annexes for the processing using the COM interface?
- Is it possible to create visibilities using the COM interface?
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions