Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Comparison of soil models
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
3D steel hall
Steel section connection
Steel pipe connection
Salvador Dalí Museum in Florida, USA
Baku Flame Towers, Azerbaijan
Facade of honeycomb
Knowledge Base Articles
Reduction of shear force Vz for the design in RF-CONCRETE Members and CONCRETE according to EN 1992-1-1
When designing the shear force in RF-CONCRETE Members and CONCRETE, the acting shear force can be reduced according to EN 1992-1-1 and thus achieve a more economical shear force design.
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why do I need the RF‑CONCRETE NL add‑on module for the stability design in RF‑CONCRETE Members? EC 2, Section 5.8.6, only speaks about geometric nonlinearity.
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- Although I have deleted the area load plane, members are still loaded. Why?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- Why does the deformation of a modeled single-span beam not correspond to the manual calculation?
- How can I only display positive values in the value scale?
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept
Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)