FAQ 003338 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the critical load factor and how is it possible to determine it?
- I have calculated a pre-deformed structure according to the second-order analysis with RF-STABILITY and RF-IMP. Why are the deformations of the CO smaller than the applied pre-deformation?
How can I perform a stability/buckling analysis on a load-bearing structure?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- In RF‑/STEEL EC3, I get an error message saying that the node with a support does not exist in the set of members. What is the reason?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method